Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / exporting stuff and max things, issues with dbpro..please advise

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys,

First off, sorry I've been away, I have been up to my neck in work, but I'm having some problems with exporting.
Bones don't export with a 3ds from max, panda Exporter for max sends to X extension but even with flags on, the texs and bones don't export. What is the exporting software used to export the models that shipped with DBPro? Also 4.1 is a god send because I got my 3ds back!!! Thank you sooo much for getting it out there, I ran ALL of my old programs through the DBPro compiler and they ran like a dream. Content for now, and could I please get some advice on these export problems? It's MAX 5, DBPro #DS file PANDA Xporter X files, and a lot of hair pulling, and Indi...how ya been.

Laters.
Wayne
AIPX Rocks
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2003 17:57
download the DirectX9 SDK Extra's there is Microsoft's DLE in there for Max5

Panda Xporter is just pretty poor all round and never designed for Max5. I believe that Discreet might even have an updated version of the exportor on thier site.
I've not used it for DarkBasic Professional yet (as i've been using a Milkshape beta) but it works well for VC++ with DirectX, as i used it in early projects for nVidia ... though i've been playing with Softimage XSI 3.5 on that front more over the past few weeks.

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Wayne
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks raven I'll look into it.

Wayne

AIPX Rocks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 18:59:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 18:59:49