Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Multiplayer Club Map Vote

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 02:49
Quote: "Error in obtaining userdata

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_login_tries' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'Inspire'

Line : 70
File : login.php"

This is the error I get when I try to log in. What the heck?

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 05:53
Quote: "Quote: "Error in obtaining userdata

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_login_tries' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'Inspire'

Line : 70
File : login.php""

Hey there

I see your the one trying to login while I was working on the database. That error comes one of two ways either someone like me is in the database making changes to the site which will error you out from getting in. Or the 2nd reason that error comes up is you may of not completed the registration process and your trying to access the account before the process is done. Hopefully this will help.

I know the web site has went through another major and hopefully final change. Since this website is gearing up as a meeting place for people to play I took some advice from other members here and loaded up PNC instead of Platinum.

Way more user friendly for the admins, and moderators for this web site. Also this should be a we bit better for the web user's who will be frequenting the web site. My apology for all the annoyances but I do believe this should be the final major change to this site.

If there are suggestion or things you would like to see on the site feel free to post them in the forums either at klanwarfare or here. I should be able to see what you guys want and try to get it on the site for you.

CLiPs

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 05:58
Quote: "Sorry, no corresponding user info was found"

I get this error message now. And yes, I have completed the registration process. I have posted there before.

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 04:44
Sorry for the delay in my post here. Whats your sn: over there on the kw site and ill double check double check for you.
Now you do understand I had to whipe out the previous database and no matter who was there before all information was reset. Meaning if you was a member before you will have to re-signup again. I am sorry about that but with the consistant changes in the database it was easier to reset the databse then it was to cypher out the code to make it compatable with the other versions of databses that I was trying to use.
But the good news is no matter what I am sticking with this version it seems the best most stable version Ive gotten so far. In which case I hope that helps to better serve everybody else.

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 05:52
Okay, I just had to make a new account. Oops.

Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 15:24 Edited at: 14th Aug 2007 15:25
Sorry To be really annoyin and bumpin this thread which was On like page 5, but I was wondering wether your still doing this?

Cause I really wanna have a game every now and again.

*Hides behind wall from angry Forumer cause I bumped this*

|

[url=www.x-games.mdhost.info]X-Games[/url]
[url=fps-files.com]FPS-Files[/url]
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Your Site doesn't work!

hey
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 19:37
Airslide already explained that the host is probably down in another thread...

Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 20:00 Edited at: 15th Aug 2007 00:04
Ohhhhhhh. I See

hey
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 20:23 Edited at: 14th Aug 2007 20:24

-AaronG

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 20:27
Hehe..nice pic...

Yea, the hosting looks like it is down and it wasn't holding together well. I just didn't have time and its not fair to dump it on Clips. Ah well. Maybe we can try again some other time...

Vote today and play the games!
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 21:20 Edited at: 14th Aug 2007 21:22
We could set it back up, Does the host have to have space to put all the Games on?

Cause I could dig my old site up and Run it on there, I'm thinkin on changin it from HTML to PHP cause My HTML skills are rubbish.

www.duplexcreations.mdhost.info

Duplex

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 23:57
Games could be hosted on filefront, but I'd worry about getting anything together later.

Fruitless CRUNK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 00:43
Ok I'm makeing a multiplayer map called FPSCreator arena. In other words quake 3 arena. I'll post it on the site once I'm done.

If anyone has Xbox live please add me to you're frinds list.
My tag is FruitlessCRUNK, but tell me who you are through a message.
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 12:07
So you wanna get It back up and runing on my server, I tryin to find a decent PHP thingy.

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 20:09
Quote: "I'd worry about getting anything together later"

*cough*

At the moment I don't have the time, but I guess if you'd like to do it feel free

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 03:48:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 03:48:53