Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Doesn't Work :((((((

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've just read the first topic to configure my Valve editor, but it doesn't work ! when i load an example map made with, and I compile it it may be ok, but when I want to place it into my code game ==>doesn't work. Where is the texture ? I have a plain but white no texture, But in the folder where is my bsp file, I have several files (bsp) but no pk3 files...so How can we include textures with the bsp or how to use bsp with dbpro...don't understand...

Thx in advance !
Conrad Brown
Years of Service
User Offline
You can either use a BSP that is already in a PK3 (including all the required textures), or you can use a seperate BSP file, and make sure all the required textures are stored in the same folder as the BSP.
I read on one of the DBDN forums that someone is having trouble using maps in a WAD - similar problem, the map loads, but no textures.

Conrad Brown
Years of Service
User Offline
By the way, for those who don't know, a PK3 file is just a zip file (rename it and you'll see!)

BlackWolf
Years of Service
User Offline
For the Pk3/zip file ok , but witch extension textures must be have ? Do you know where can I download some created maps with texture to test ?

Thx in advance

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 11:49:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 11:49:46