Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / has this happened to anyone?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2003 08:46
Well I wnet away for a while to start my summer classes. Learn you lessons early, when you go to school make sure that ALL your credits transfer. Anyway, I seem to be having the same problem all over again. There are times when it takes forever to find a post I can post on. Sometimes I click the little sign in button and sign in. Other times I do that and got to post a message and it tells me I have to sign in. WTF, I am signed in right now, watch this i'll go over to the newcommers corner and click on the post about the hello world tut. not working.......... no I still can not post there yet. Now If I log off and reboot I bet I can post there watch.....
"N. foolish talk esp. in great quantity"
Webster's
blather
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2003 08:56
Well I guess three attempts to log on is what I will deal with. Just wondering if anybody has had intermitient problems being able to post.

"N. foolish talk esp. in great quantity"
Webster's
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2003 10:37
i have that problem at RGT or something similar

flushed cookies didnt allevaite it

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2003 16:54
i used to have that... its something to do with IE or the OS i'm not sure which probably both - only way i found to 100% restore it was to reinstall the OS, worked dandy after that.

Might've just been a virus though, i hate those ones that don't actually do anything serious they just do something that is annoying.

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 08:05:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 08:05:28