Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Programming Talk / C++ / C# - C++ Tutorial - How to create a DarkBASIC Professional plugin in Dev-C++

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
@Aaraon Miller: Ok it works for me! But how would i make the function:
Display Messagebox(string1,string2)
instead of this:
Display messagebox string1,string2
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 28th Jul 2007 04:46 Edited at: 28th Jul 2007 04:48
Please ask in the other forum... It'll be easier for other people to see.

The other forum is here: Aex.Uni Forums.

Cheers,

-naota

Once you've asked, I'll post my response in both forums

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2007 05:56
Really all you have to do is remove the brackets. (The '(' and ')' )

If it returns a value, just add another string table entry, this time taking out the ability to return a value.

Cheers,

-naota

Atreides
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2007 19:13
Quote: "Dev-C++ is free, and has a free compiler. Dev-C++ is fast, and has little overhead, and many seem to prefer it over Visual C++. There is no "real" reason for choosing Dev-C++, however, it is a preference. Also, the SDK is only for Dev-C++, and is not authorized for use with any other IDE."

Uhh ? You mean you do not want people to use other (and maybe better) IDEs ?!
Hmm.. I've used Dev-Cpp for a long time, so I know it rather well. Then I started using Code::Blocks and honestly, I do think this second IDE is far more comfortable to use than Dev-Cpp.

The sleeper must awaken !
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 08:30
Quote: "You mean you do not want people to use other (and maybe better) IDEs ?!"

Not at all.

Quote: "I've used Dev-Cpp for a long time, so I know it rather well. Then I started using Code::Blocks and honestly, I do think this second IDE is far more comfortable to use than Dev-Cpp."

I have MSVC++ 6.0, Dev-C++, Code::Blocks, and Notepad++. Out of all of them, Notepad++ is the one I prefer, however it doesn't support projects well (As it is aimed for multiple languages, this is somewhat understandable).

I use Notepad++ to write the source code, and Dev-C++ to compile. Code::Blocks is very nice, but I just don't like working with it... Maybe someday I will give it another look, but for now I must decline to my use of Code::Blocks until it becomes relavent.

Cheers,

-naota

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2007 10:16
Okay all, this tutorial is now over here.

Cheers,

-naota

DBP, $80. DBP's plugins, $320. Watching DBP Crash, Priceless.
NG Website Aex.Uni forums

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 21:02:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 21:02:23