Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Read this crystal!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 12:24
I have heard of your project for a game (filan fantasy style).
As you know there are a lot of wepons etc in FF, so if you want me to medel a sword for you then i am willing to help you. Im inspired by the sword form FF and im rely good making them.
Dreaming Tree Games
ClearCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 12:37
okay firts you kinda heard a bitwrong its a kinda RPG/Zelda game the fighting is real time like in zelda. but other this e.g cut scenes, plot will be more FF. your help will be greatly appershiated (i think that how you spell it) i was about to e-mail you but my comp can not find the server i'll try again though

Newbie Now; Expert Later
Current project:The Sorus
ClearCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 12:43
could you design a kinda spirt. a bit like a ghost. in the game it will be the first boss. i need a face and maybe some way of firing a beam or something. in the game it will be ghosted. as for weapons the main character rufus will need a sword and sheild. can you animate or assign vertices to joints at all. and good luck with the human model

Newbie Now; Expert Later
Current project:The Sorus
Siege Delux
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 13:11
LOL

I'll begin with the modeling right away. The shield should be easy to make (have made the texture). I will make the sword i lowpoly first for you to see, and then i can fix It's poly val.

And the sprite of the ghost boss should be easy (I'll try to make the ghost texture scery/mean).

And you can visit me at my forum: http://www.invisionfree.com/forums/Dreaming_Tree_Games

www.dreamingtreegames.com (OLD)
or
www.freewebs.com/dreamingtreegames (NEW)

Good Luck!

Dreaming Tree Games
Siege Delux
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2003 11:43 Edited at: 30th May 2003 11:43
Im finish with the ghost texture and the shield medel (and texture),I'll send them to your e-mail.
What is your e-mail?

And the sword model will take some time.

Dreaming Tree Games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 10:50:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 10:50:19