Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [STICKY] Model/Media Pack Ideas.....The Master Thread.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2009 04:17 Edited at: 6th Jun 2009 04:53
A model pack based in the war in iraq, Charcters like US Marines & The terrorists. Segmants and terrian for deserts, destroyed buildings, normal buildings, entities such as bombs, weapon crates, ammo crates, ruble and other themed entites.

j.samson
My beauty it is my sin.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 18:35
PERFECT IDEA

there should be a "dark chernobyl" pack, containing:
gasmasked character
ghillie suit character
dead grass decal, and ground
a few new skyboxes
tons of runned down, crackly wall segments.
dead tree entities
tons of runned down entities like old fences, tables, cans, cars
nuclear reactor
wolf character
runned down looking weapons including
rusty ak47
rusty, older g3a3 and mp5
new, state of the art suppressed sniper rifle

cool right.

somebody make these for free for me right now lol
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2009 14:29
somebody make these for free for me right now lol
Just like that?
No please or anything?
Im gonna put it in your 'vacabulary'

No.

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2009 20:41
lol PLEEESE???? with sugar on top???
Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2009 09:38
Quote: "lol PLEEESE???? with sugar on top??? "

I'm guessing you don't understand the word no .

WizMod Supporter.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2009 22:48
I'm guessing you understood that was a joke. also, has anyone ever done any shotguns with MP5 hands?
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2009 05:21
There are shotguns in mp5, with, belive it or not, mp5 hands

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2009 07:51
To be specific, there is one shotgun in MP5, which you can'y seem to get the sound to stop doing a 3 shot burst thing, Repeats the sound three times, can't get it to play sound once per shot....

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Pyro1250
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2009 10:17
To be honest i think that almost every weapon you can purchase via model pack or tgc store
is one already made e.g. modern, between ww2 and now and historical weapons like swords reall i'd like to see some futuristic weapons chucked in or some ww2 based weapons for e.g. tompson sub machine gun an my favorite the M1 Carbine ill be making some weapons in the near future probably
in those genres il make a thread once their fpsc ready

Last night i lay awake in bed and looked at the stars and thought to myself, hey! where'd the roof go. -? To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of lives problems. -Homer Simson
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2009 21:24
I mean a regular, pump shotgun w/ MP5 hands
lazerus
Years of Service
User Offline
This is quite intresting as i orginally posted here before i even knew what a uv map was. Requests still havent changed mind you, wars, zombies, weapons. summed up this thread lol

Nickydude I can throw together a quick scene list on the overlord screenie. Be very easy by the looks of it.

This helping out here is judt me biding my time until the the model database opens in 3d chat.

I have a simple problem, i cant abide fpsc importing, i can provide .3ds . max aswell as uv's in .tga but i draw the line at fpsc, no offence to it, i just despise the process.

ill post them up here when am done. I belive you need a ingame screenshot to post a thread.

Freedom has always had a price... Most will never know it, Some will pay your dept,
lazerus
Years of Service
User Offline
Done the pedestal, Ive got me new ICT project so some side projects are getting dumped this being one of them along with a few others.

.x with .tga files included. Ill try and get back to this thread. 12 pages of wanted models might be an interesting task.

have fun,

Freedom has always had a price... Most will never know it, Some will pay your dept,

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mehzeb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 15:16
A prehistoric pack would be ideal. Dinosaurs, all kinds, from carnivores to the amphibians, to the ones that fly. Would be epic, really.

<---------------/\/\ess \/\/1TH THE BE$T-----------------
--------------------D1E L1KE THE RE$T--------------------->
JiMmYThEHaNd
Years of Service
User Offline
Man,,, Were's The Star Wars Model Pack, or would that be copyright

Well u could add a space fantasy with some ligth sabers and stuff
Clonehunter
Years of Service
User Offline
I would so luv to see a star wars pack.. It shouldn't be that hard. All a good star wars themed game needs is a lightsaber, a stormtrooper blaster (with llasers), and a Stormtrooper, and maybe some sliding doors to, and whalla! You have a star wars game!!
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 02:13
Two words - Copyright & infrigment

Besides that, we are trying to make our own original game, not copy the same ideas from somebody elses.

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Arctek
Years of Service
User Offline
I have some model pack ideas:

Ancient Japan: Ninjas, Samurais, Demons, zombies, ghosts, the works

Demonic: Stuff that you would see in the silent hill series (kind of like model packs 22 and 23 but more messed up)

Futuristic: More robotic models, armored soldiers, possibly some sort of badass alien enemies, and futuristic looking computers, overlays, and holographic stuff

Modern: Gangsters, evil henchmen, possibly some badass-looking ninja bosses that can camoflauge and stuff like that.

Post-apocalyptic: Destroyed environments, Mad-Max style buildings and veichles, rebel entities, raiders, .....mutants?

Paranormal: Ghosts. 'Nuff said.

That's all the ideas I have for now. if I have any more I can post them!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2009 13:58
Well, you said everything in my mind! Almost. Prehistoric would be cool too! And some jungle animals! And some plants, mountains, trees. I know there's a pack already. But you can never have enough! GORILLAS!

SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2009 18:18
Quote: "Demonic: Stuff that you would see in the silent hill series (kind of like model packs 22 and 23 but more messed up)"

That would be so cool, really! And especially if it would be free! But I know no one will do that sorta thing, most probably...

My username is finnish, and it translated to english is: "CrazyIdiot" or something.
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 4th Aug 2009 04:03
no one (exaguration) does anything from this thread lol
not that theyr supposed to , i just feel it gives a false sense of hope

shadow666
DIABLO The Punisher
Years of Service
User Offline
Hay I have got an idea for anyone that wants to make it.Maybe a demon wearing blue black and red armor with a giant demon blade.
fpscreator nath
Years of Service
User Offline
i would love to see a pack with like a chainsaw, a staple gun, a drill, a jackhammer and you know stuff like that and you could have an entity with like a hockey mask and chainsaw
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
I recon we need more outdoor. Like trees, and something that makes it look like the tree line is in the distance. When you make trees not you need to sink the trees into the ground to get a realistic effect.

Some rocks and cave stuff would be good too.

[href]www.arenas4146.webs.com[/href] --> F.R.A.G. HQ
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:13
MORE SCI-FI SCI-FI SCI-FI i think i got my message across

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2009 21:21 Edited at: 10th Aug 2009 02:17
It seems TGC is heading the way of ancient and medieval for the recent model packs. I would like an outdoor pack definitely.

rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
me hates ancient i dont know

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2009 17:03
EGG HEAD: Cosmic Prophet has created more than enough SCI-FI for our FPSC libraries. It's WW2 that has a lack of content. We have lots of modern day, horror, fantasy and scifi but there is very sparse world war content.

Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2009 21:13
I think the reason why we are lacking WWII content is because it's kind of hard to make a WWII game because everybody knows the outcome, and every WWII game has pretty much been the same (with th exception of COD5) just with more features and better graphics.

Just my 2 cents

Apple Slicer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2009 06:28
Quote: "I think the reason why we are lacking WWII content is because it's kind of hard to make a WWII game because everybody knows the outcome, and every WWII game has pretty much been the same (with th exception of COD5) just with more features and better graphics.

Just my 2 cents"

I agree 100%. I am, and always will be a massive Scifi fan because you can make ANYTHING happen...

~Wizmod and Apple Juice Owner/Deverloper~
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2009 22:48
Quote: "I agree 100%. I am, and always will be a massive Scifi fan because you can make ANYTHING happen..."

Lol my exact point, although I'm not a big SCI-FI fan, you can do quite alot in modern day with the current models packs. And quite a few things can happen nowadays

FPSCNoob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2009 23:34
How about more cartoon-style model packs? Or how about Mythological Times? I'm sure there can be some totally awesome games made with more of those packs, i don't know, just sayin'
~Joe

Learning about FPS Creator; One step as a time...
~Joe
My Site : http://fpscnoobscontents.webs.com/
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2009 20:03
Really, "messed up" people would be SO awesome... Two headed, crawling humans, spider humans, one winged dogs, one handed lumpy humans, etc.
Those would be so awesome...

^My game, Gore Club Mission^
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2009 21:31
You mean like Doom 3, right? Cause it has just about everything you mentioned in it...

SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 18:58
Quote: "You mean like Doom 3, right? Cause it has just about everything you mentioned in it..."

Yeah, kinda. xD

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 19:37
Hmmm. Twisted, messeed up things. Naked moles that are big and only have two legs, a lizardish creature that has one big eye as it's head and is holding a mouth on it's hands to eat. a big mouth or a tenticle (don't know how to write that, but I mean teh octopus thing) coming out from the wall, faceless people, Human like guy, with huge blades as it's hands, all blumpy human creatures and so on.

PS: -.- ,,|,
FPSCNoob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 19:39
Anything BUT Horror, ModernDay, and Sci-fi. That's all we ever hear/see on these boards now a days! I think it's time for a change. For example, WWI, or BC?
~Joe

Learning about FPS Creator; One step as a time...
~Joe
My Site : http://fpscnoobscontents.webs.com/
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 20:40
Quote: "no one (exaguration) does anything from this thread lol
not that theyr supposed to , i just feel it gives a false sense of hope "

All the packs I have in the works right now, have been taken from the posts in this thread. "Pirates" is a perfect example.

Unfortunately I cant build 'em as fast as you post 'em. So, be patient, There's more to come.

In the Universe, nothing ever stays the same.
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 23:27 Edited at: 16th Aug 2009 23:27
I think a model pack with a hell theme like in doom 3 would be cool. like, floating chains, cages, demon characters, etc. I am just throwing this out there. But I agree FPSCNoob, there should be some more ww2 MP's.
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 18:40
Quote: "All the packs I have in the works right now, have been taken from the posts in this thread."

I have to ask... are you going to make messed up people, etc.?
I mean, if you have more model packs in progress... xD
(sorry if I sound immature, I am. )

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 21:15
Now that CP does his pirate pack my vote goes also to a "Dino-Park".

I guess that dinosaurs could be properly animated without inventing the wheel anew as long as the're biped walking - like Raptors or a T-Rex. 4-legged ones are probably much harder to animate but these aren't thatnecessary.

The pack could include some nifty big-sized iron bar and fence segments (or entities) and probably a segment including all-glass wall elements and roof thatching like in JP.

For all the other things like bunkers, labs and jungle foliage is a lot of stuff allready available.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
mcattack
Years of Service
User Offline
More sci fi with pew pew lasers and Space ship segments.

people are like slinkeys, serve no purpose in life but make jump up in down in amusement when you push them down the stairs
some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 23:10
district 9 weapons.

"Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a rightous attitude, a tolarance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary." -Peters laws No. 15
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 23:14
This would breech copyright laws...........

some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 23:19 Edited at: 24th Aug 2009 23:48
NOOOOOOOO!!

"Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a rightous attitude, a tolarance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary." -Peters laws No. 15
ace93
Years of Service
User Offline
I believe there is a general consensus about a major lack of ww2.
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2009 06:31
Hi guys, Well that's what a lot of you seem to be saying. I could do a WW2 pack, with a few vehicles, props and such. but I really don't want to make a bunch of stuff to simply fill the gap. Overall the reason that there isn't a lot of WW2 stuff made, might be the lack of a desire to make that type of game and media. Plus you need to tread softly through the politicaly correct minefield. Certain symbols, and references, are unpopular today, and risk offending our German Brothers, and sisters.

I'd rather do stuff that folks really need. For games that people would enjoy making.

Say, can we take a vote here? I'd like you guys to decide What the theme of my next Mega pack will be.

If someone would be kind enough to tally up the requests, and the most votes win. You can post the results here, and I'll begin work on the winning theme.

( Please note, that my sci-fi part 4 is still in the works, so that stuff is already on the way).

Let me know something soon, my friends.

In the Universe, nothing ever stays the same.
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2009 06:44 Edited at: 17th Sep 2009 06:46
I wouldnt say that there is a great lack of WW2 material if I take a look at the media I never see used - like the various (runined) buildings, the german artillery gun and about EVERY soldier character xcept for the Germans.

My vote would still go to some "Dino Park" stuff including 1 or 2 (bipedal!) predator dino models and a caveman/cannibale tribesman. Entities could compromise of a jeep and a truck, fences and cages with really THICK bars and the "Jurassic Park" resort buildings.

All that would also come handy for any kind of scifi, fantasy ,time travel or even pirate games and would be compatible with the existing ranges - I mean, if we had some dinos we could ALLREADY build "Jurassic Park" games.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Field meister_Gilmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 20:59
A WWII map. with more guns, a nazi officer who actually looks like a nazi, not an American naval officer. Also some bunkers. and pillboxes.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) so it begins...
Mugen
Years of Service
User Offline
A winter pack, snow segments, maybe ice textures on walls of buildings. Some military in snow camo, ect. Just throwing stuff out there.

Mugen is the name pal, Ya got that?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-17 00:20:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-17 00:20:54