Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / I can't get my animated sprite sheets to animate: Any ideas?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My static sprites seem to display fine, I'm slowly building my 4d rpg demo...But I can't get my f***ing sprite sheets to even display to screen.
Also if your feeling generous, I can only move sprites up and down: left and right work , but only if I use rotate sprite command (I don't want to rotate my sprite image...any thoughts?
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 02:15
I assume you properly used the create animated sprite command. I also assume that you used the play sprite command in your main loop. Prior to your main loop did you use the sprite command for the sprite you intend to play in your main loop?

'Move sprite' is designed to work with the rotation of the sprite and moves it in the direction it is pointing. If you don't want to use it, you can always move them manually, using the sprite command with different x/y values.

Implied cuss words really aren't necessary to let us know you're upset.

LB

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 08:36:14
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 08:36:14