Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark AI Randomly Wandering off

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I've been using Dark AI lately, and I seem to have a problem, I have wrapped a border round the map to stop the AI from going off it, and have simply set a object up like so:

And I am moving it to a object that follows them mouses position like so:

Which is all working fine, but after a few seconds after reaching its destination, the object start heading south-west for no reason that I can put my finger on. Could anybody perhaps explain reasons why this could be?
JerBil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 03:57 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2007 03:59
Sorry for the double post...

I don't know is this is what you need, but
since you are telling the entity what to do, you probably should set it to manual control:

AI SET ENTITY CONTROL 3000,0

Automatic control is the default, and anything it sees can cause it to take action after it moves.

Ad Astra Per Asper
JerBil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 03:58
I don't know is this is what you need, but
since you are telling the entity what to do, you probably should set it to manual control:

AI SET ENTITY CONTROL 3000,0

Automatic control is the default, and anything it sees can cause it to take action after it moves.

Ad Astra Per Asper
Philip Evans
Years of Service
User Offline
when you entity has reached its destination try using AI Entity Hold Position Entity command that works for me. hope that helps you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 19:21:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 19:21:48