Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 01:09 Edited at: 4th Aug 2007 23:26
Every time I try to compile a project using DarkPhysics it tells that somethis is wrong with a Dll.
VoidCo
Years of Service
User Offline
I just re-installed DBPro and now it seems to work.
VoidCo
Years of Service
User Offline
Now whenever I compile something it tells me:

"Licensed Plugin is not recognised by compiler!"

Then when I press OK it runs the program the way it is meant to.

I have installed every update to DBPro that's available, (I installed them before I installed DarkPhysics like it told me to) so I don't see what could be wrong with it.
Lucy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2007 09:03
Sounds to me like something might have become corrupted in your DBPro. Also, there might be an issue with DBPro's license. But I'm just speculating.

Nothing I say is intended to be rude. My autism means that I do not know what is rude and what isn't rude. I apologize if I seem rude. It is not my intention.
VoidCo
Years of Service
User Offline
That does sound reasonable, but I have re-installed my DBPro multiple times. And I know that I have a valid DBPro license, because it would show a watermark if I didn't. Also, I used DBPro for a year before I got DP, and I didn't have this problem, so it must be DP... but I'm sure it wouldn't let me use DP if I had an invalid license.

At least I can compile and run my projects, but the error messages get annoying, and its quite bothersome to close them every time I need to run a test.

Thanks anyway, Lucy! (Not that your wrong...)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 22:07:30
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 22:07:30