Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / MessageBox Plugin :: Packaged Help Trials

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 04:33
hey, i've made a function for DBP but this is really more a test in developing some useful help and such.

:: please note this was not developed with DB Enhanced in mind and there is ZERO support for running it so please don't ask for it ::

checkout this link for the actual download and please tell me how you find the examples, how you find the help and what you think of the other extras included. I have alot of help to be developing for my current plugins to make them worth while to the community and it would really help me to know what sort of level i'm aiming it at, as developing help files certainly isn't my strong point.

well enjoy, and i'm sure someone will actually find this just remotely useful lol

and btw there is a known bug with the help, it doesn't react until the messagebox takes another action - not sure why.
Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Oryaaaaa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 15:18
DLL for DBpro for which I also used WIN32API is under development. Is DLL of MessageBOX the same as you who were set to 32KB? DLL which performs Windows operation and GDI operation using WIN32API is made. My plan is DLL of BitMap rewriting which can use all TrueTypeFont(s).

Development environment
?@ActiveBasic 3.beta6
It is the Basic compiler of free WIN32API full correspondence which the Japanese developed. DLL can also be made.

Let's make a mutual good DLL.

DarkBasicProfessional is wonderful.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 07:11
well i am happy to share anything with you which might help, this isn't really any fully WinAPI DLL right now.
Simply i used MessageBox function because someone asked for it also it was relatively easy to produce.

Did you like the accompanied help and files? Did find them useful?

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 14:35:29
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 14:35:29