Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Texture CD

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Im thinking about buying a CD with textures my only problem is the textures are 1024x768 and Im looking for textures that are 512x512. My question are there any problems encountered when resizing a texture like this?
Vandetta
Years of Service
User Offline
Also has anyone ever used the professional textures off of 3d Cafe? And how many textures do you get?

aprilfan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 20:39
I'd love to subscribe to 3d cafe they have great stuff if your asking is it worth it then my answer is YES! Thier models rock! and the textures are beautiful! thousands or hundreds of amazing images models and wow... 3dcafe... And if I remember correctly they have a lot textures in 512x512...I think... So don't buy a cd buy a short membership to 3d cafe... like a month...or week... cause I might be wrong bout the size...

Don't resize the textures it always looks cheap, bad, skater crappy, unless your making the next Tony Hawk 1, Mat hoffman engine, in which case feal free to scale images, make crap pixelated non mipmaped textures at your leisure.

The Great Schism.- The Earths reaction to Heavons invasion.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 10:32:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 10:32:13