Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / editing models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2003 09:35
i have dark matter and have been tryin to see if you could possibly edit thise models to way you prefer them to be.for instance edit the appearance or change the animations or textures, or even use individual textures from them you know how they have one bitmap with all the textures extract a certain one and use it on another model huh?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2003 11:10
Yes, you could. You would have to:

make and texture each model.
paste all the texture bitmaps into one big bitmap.
load the bitmap into DB
extract each bitmap into its own individual bitmap
apply it to the model

You'd be wasting your time really...it would be much simpler to just keep them as individual texture maps.

Thanks in advance.
All the Best,
StevieVee
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2003 13:12
could you explain more what you mean?
to change the animation the .3DS are provided so you can import into a modeling program an edit most of what you'd want to - but as for the texture thing, not sure i understand what you mean

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
koolaid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2003 04:23
well i mean take a model from the darkmatter cd or whatever and import it to milkshape and edit their animations. the animations dont show up or skeletons or textures the model is there thats it.also stevie could you explain more in detail on how to create a bitmap containing all textures?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 11:36:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 11:36:01