Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Apologies to Simple, Rich, the DBP team, and members of this forum.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What's really funny about McDonalds is when the whole "OMG, they use ground up earthworms in their meat!" hysteria was at its peak here in America, Ray Kroc said something like this to the media in rebuttal:

"We can't afford to use earthworms in our meat. Beef is a dollar fifty a pound, and prime nightcrawlers are six dollars a pound. You do the math."

Bummer. I was hoping it'd explain the unique flavor.

-Misanthrope
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 23:06 Edited at: 12th Jun 2003 23:07
Raven, LOL, can I hear the patter of little feet yet?

Actarus, the KFC is in the UK, but I will admit, it is a bit of a sh*t hole and would agree that KFC outlets over the pond would provide a much better service. Hell didn't KFC originate from over there anywayz?

All in all, you can't beat having a takout over in the US of Spaghetti Bologniase that's been sitting in a stirafome container over night and heated up the next day .

By the way, why do people ask for doggie bags? Wouldn't it be more prudent to just throw it against a wall or something? LOL

"Man who looses key to woman's appartment...... He get no nookie" - A wise chinese man.
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 23:59
That'd be wasting precious meat...garghle...Let the killing of those poor beasts continue please.

Modeling Tip of the Week:Keep away from the infamous frog dissection pose!
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 00:51
I always remember my uncle's wife being vegetarian, they went into this resturant as a group nite out, most people ordered lamb or something but my auntie ordered a veg meal. The chef heard about this and came out to greet the group. It went along the lins of..

Chef - "How is the lamb?"

Guests - "It's lovely thank you"

Chef - "Ahh yes, it was only yestaday that this delicious morsal of cooked lamb was gambolding around our lovely countryside of Wales! It's mother's bireffed!!!"

My auntie's face dropped at this point ROFLMAO. The point was, the Chef hated Vegetarians LOL.

"Man who looses key to woman's appartment...... He get no nookie" - A wise chinese man.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 01:23
Quote: "Hell didn't KFC originate from over there anywayz?"

Apex... say the name slowly, and thing what the picture of the Colnel looks like

as for veggies, christ none of them should meet my mate vickie ... she owns a farm which produces some bloody superb beef, it was certianly a priceless moment when we were talking about farming and how the cows were killed for health reasons ans such - and my girl at the time who was a 2nd type veggie (saw babe and couldn't bare to eat something living you know the kind) ... she went white as a ghost as we talked lol.
Got even worse because i decided to go out hunting with Vicki's husband (god i love hunting ) - i ended up getting a bloody prime hare layd it on the table said, "hey girls look what we've got for dinner " i mean it was a joke cause i'd shot the bloody thing lol but jesus you've never seen a girl run so fast in your life.
Just cracked me up more when Vickie said "oh but i've just put a Lasange on!" ... hahaa

god i love farms, well cept the smell - dunno but i'm a very fussy person about smells, i don't take public transport cause so many people with yukkie BO - bleck! Funnily enough though the smell of a corpse is actually better to me than a stinky with BO, still a bad spell - but oftenly thats because of the maggots - god i hate those squirmy lil things.

Wonder if thats part of the Colnels 7 Spices and Herbs (Herbs... WITH an H for any americans )

you know i've never got that... how come they reckon the H in herbs is silent? i mean its not like you say ospital is it? or ight - although if you live in the London area then you could be forgiven cause there doesn't seem to be an H in thier vocab, and more TH's are replaced with F's lol

hey say this really fast ...
"Simple is a King Barsteward" hehee

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 01:51
ROTFLMAO!

Modeling Tip of the Week:Keep away from the infamous frog dissection pose!
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 11:53 Edited at: 13th Jun 2003 11:54
Raven,

Quote: "god i love farms, well cept the smell - dunno but i'm a very fussy person about smells, i don't take public transport cause so many people with yukkie BO - bleck! Funnily enough though the smell of a corpse is actually better to me than a stinky with BO, still a bad spell - but oftenly thats because of the maggots - god i hate those squirmy lil things."

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!! ROFL. Reason is, I'm visually impaired, can't drive or anyfink.oops, anything, so I've had to rely on busses to work n'll. Some of the smelliest drunken skunks I've had the misfortune of putting up with on there <Groan>.

Love the farm tale though

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 12:59
I hate buses, it's the grannies stinking of their own piss that bothers me!. I think they sit next to me deliberately. I'd rather walk than get the bus, in fact if I have no transport - I'd rather get up and 6:30am and cycle the 6 miles to work. Plus bus drivers are complete a-holes too.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 22:28:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 22:28:12