Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / [LOCKED] Multimedia Fusian 2 the best program to make 2d games and No coding!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Theirs this program called multimedia fusion 2 (MMF2) and you could pretty much make 2d games and 3d games. The cool part its really easy.http://clickteam.com/eng/mmf2.php and heres a tutorial http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Beginners-Guide/4774 and heres a cool video made with MMF2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dpvmoP_g38

If your reading this, then tell me why you're reading this?
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 15:28 Edited at: 5th Oct 2007 15:29
Please do not boast about a competitor's product on The Game Creator's forum. Though I don't have this program, in looking at the games that have been made, they do not look as impressive as what I have seen with DBC or DBP. If you don't want to program, you can get the 3D Gamemaker.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 16:53
People use this to make silly little web based games that are fun for around 43 seconds if they're lucky.

DBC/DBPro are programming languages, it's a whole different sport.

Really I have nothing against this stuff, because it's really the modern day equivalent of packages like SEUCK on the C64, which I absolutely loved back in the day - it's nice for people to be able to get creative, but let's not pretend that they're making proper games .

We're going down... in a spiral to the ground...
Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 18:37
Ummm, VanB, you forgot to lock it.
I mean, god, it's an advert!

Quote: "Everyone's entitled to an opinion...but your opinions are wrong."

aluseus GOD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 04:42
Some questions

MMF well, sucks. I used to use it, it has so few game making capabilities because everything is prebuilt in, you cant add anything.

Why is this in 2d?

Why are you bringing it up on the TGC Forums? At least do it in the geek culture.

Theres a combination of simplicty and versatility. You know that right?

Not even a strait suit, you, caramel, the recycling bin, uber code, and chuck norris combined can keep me safe from me. Mostly cuz I exist.
Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 23:00
Yeah, I mean, it sucks, man, i mean like, even more than leeches man.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 01:44
Actually it doesn't suck, I beg to differ with that point.

However, most of us no about alternative products to DBP and you're not supposed to advertise non-TGC products, DBC/DBP do their job and people seek something else in them than in MMF.

I shot the sheriff
Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 11:10
Ah, young grasshopper, but where is the originality of MMF?

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2007 13:23
I was giving Willcom the chance to respond with maybe something nice that has been done in MMF - but now I'll lock this thread as it's less than useful.

Personally I didn't see the point in locking this at the outset because the users here are well aware of the alternatives, it's kinda like advertising MS Paint on a Photoshop forum - hardly gonna result in an exodus.

We're going down... in a spiral to the ground...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 11:24:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 11:24:33