Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Need terrain and some models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I need a nice terrain built for me.
I don't have much money, so if you would take credits only (outside of a sale)it would help me.

It needs to be long. It should take the player about 10 min to drive down at a steady pace. It is not a race track and the vehicle will only move 20% faster than walking (give or take some). It can curve some and what not. The dirt road will be in a canon. There needs to be bolders and leadges along the way and 1 or 2 sky bridges.

The player and 4 other NPC's will drive down this canon "battling" enimes. So it needs to be fairly wide, but not to wide, and it needs to be high and deep.

If you ever played Red Faction, you kinda know what I mean.

I also need 4 vechicles.
Each that have a driver and a gun man, except 1 vechicle wont need a gun man because the player will be there. The vehicles need "heavy" guns on them to fight back. The drivers and gun men just need to be skined with cammo.

If you think you can help, please e-mail me @[email] admin@dtagames.com[/email]

Thanks!
need more information on game development,
visit http://www.dtagames.com
X is left-right, Y is up-down and Z is near-away

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 11:53:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 11:53:44