Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BlueGUI Invisible/Flickering Toolbar

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2007 16:32 Edited at: 10th Nov 2007 17:44
Edit: Nevermind, directly after posting I found out that "set window on" caused the bug... with resetmainwindow it worked then.

Hi, it's me again, with another problem with BlueGUI.

Now it's a toolbar which doesn't work. I have used toolbars in previous projects without problems, but this time the toolbar I created is not drawn correctly.

First I created a menu and the toolbar afterwards, this didn't work in any way, so I changed the order and created the toolbar at first. Then the toolbar was positioned under the menu, but just pasted when I used "paintgadget", and even then I just could see flickering toolbar-buttons, but no grey box or anything.

When I exportet the toolbar-creation-function into a new sourcefile and compiled it with a simple loop everything worked fine, but, whyever, in this project not..

Here 2 pieces of code which might cause the bug (don't know where else to expect one)...

And the other one:

I hope anyone has a solution.
Thanks in advance,
Mr Kohlenstoff.

Nemesis_0_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2007 15:48
that didn't fix my flickering status bar :-(
Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2007 13:08
Did you write 'resetmainwindow' behind set window on? I think if the commands are written in the wrong order the problem stays.. otherwise I have no idea.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 13:27:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 13:27:25