Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / lithunwrap help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 23:49
hey I am tryin to make a texture for the trees i am usin for my rpg. It is just like a sphere on top of a cylinder but the points are edited a bit. When I try load it in lithuwrap it says "error reading file" and when i load it from .x form it says somthing about cant load .x type when it says it supports it. When i say i try load it in a mean i go to file>model>load. is that the correct way to do it?
Thanks for the help
~haXor
Sup Kids
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Have you tried 3DS or .Obj? What modeller are you using?
haXor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2003 03:18
no, i havent tried those yet. I am using milkshape 3d, but my trial version JUST expired and i cant get the full version right now, so i cant export to .obj or .3ds because my prog that changes to dif formats ALSO expired just now. lol, so i cant do much about it i guess, but still, since it does list .x. I when i try load the .ms3d it says error loading file. anything i can do about that?
~haXor

Sup Kids

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 10:26:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 10:26:44