Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBPro] DBPro interpreted

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2007 22:29
After i found out i cannot wrap dbpro commands into a interpreted language i gaved up the ideea on making InterPreted DBPro! But i don't think it is a problem posting the snippet so other can learn from my code! Here it is! Using Dark_side file requester .dll

Dr Schnitzengruber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2007 01:08
Quote: "But i don't think it is a problem posting the snippet so other can learn from my code! "
It's not a problem because you need DBPro to use that code. As long as nobody posts the .exe you should be okay. Altough, this is like a uber-slow version of DB that can't have plug-ins or constants.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 02:25
Quote: "As long as nobody posts the .exe you should be okay"

Don't call it DBP, call it "interpreted basic" or something. Post the EXE and change the commands a little. That'd be legal according to the DBP license. Lee and Mike would be mad most likely, but then again they still have FPSC and versus any piracy that there is for DBP I don't think this would be as big a deal.

Cheers,

-naota

Madness never stops..... It takes a breather every once in a while, but then it grabs it's inhaler and chases you down the street with a cane.
Aex.Uni forums
n008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 03:15
Quote: "Lee and Mike would be mad most likely"

And since lee:TGC::God:universe, zapitikal == user.dead();

n008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 03:15
Quote: "Lee and Mike would be mad most likely"

And since lee:TGC::God:universe,

calcyman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 15:09
@n008: Couldn't you have edited your first post?

@Zapakitul: I theorised about doing something like this, but not as an interpreted language. Behold, a program which can code itself!

Your signature has been erased by a hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional being (a mod)
n008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 15:44
@Calcyman: I didn't do that on purpose ...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 09:02:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 09:02:19