Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A Question For All, Concerning Lemur V2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2008 01:44
I don't really know. I was hoping for Lemur to be free. But lets face it. Its just WAY to good to be free. I was really looking forward to it but I'm barley aloud to buy online so I can't...

DevilMouse Developments
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2008 04:27
Lemur is on hold right now.

It may be released and it may not. If it is then there's the debate on whether we release it as a V1.07 mod or wait until Lee's finished with the migration and releases the source for that. As many of you know, Urlforce and myself have already contributed some code to Lee for the migration so those portions, of course, will be free. If we do end up modding for the migration source, I doubt it will be free.

Those of you wanting to use my scripting mod with the newest source will be happy to know that I intend to provide Lee with the code for it, so that he will be able to implement it into the migration's source as well.

Again, only time will tell how things turn out.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2008 05:27
In listing of what Lemur does you missed out the ability to have multiple enimies?
Bloom?

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2008 05:32
Listing? What listing? This thread has become outdated, so any listing could be wrong.

For the sake of clarity, the last time I checked, Lemur had:

- Scriptable Multiplayer matches (With possibility of teams)
- Small increase to performance
- Timer based system
- Water Effects and Physics
- Bloom
- Visual Console usable during test game to adjust visuals such as: Water, Bloom, Ambience, and Fogs

The ability to have multiple enemies has been in FPSC for a while now, just make all your enemies "Always Active".

I will no longer be posting in this thread.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:29:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:29:06