Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / A new feature for FPSC X10 - Texture Bleeder!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, all.

After having purchased FPSC X10 I have tried a couple of test games, nothing serious because I only have the custom media with it as I am waiting for the x10 mod packs.

Looking at the textures, I still notice how they let the overall graphics quality down a lot. For example, any segments that you may lay down for an outside area, say earth and grass textures, look very unrealistic as the segment squares are, well, squares.

So I think a much needed feature is a Texture 'Bleeder' feature for X10. This would allow you to automatically bleed the borders of textures into each other so as to get a more natural look. There could also be a manual mode where you have to click and drag your pointer over the textures that you want to bleed and it does the job for you.

I know that this is probably not gonna happen, but maybe if this idea got some support, who knows?

Any comments and ideas are helpful.

Thanks.
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2008 20:06
Yes it would.

God, you nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought someone had created an in game texture bleeder!

[center]
Patrick Tew
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, sorry about that. It would be wicked if some one did create it.

Does any one know if it is possible?
JamesDunn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2008 01:10
I use adobe photoshop to blend the ground bud, its like u blend grass into dirt, then the dirt part of the grass into the seemless dirt and vice a versa. Takes longer but sure gets the job done

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 12:10:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 12:10:22