Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / I just got it!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just got my FPS creator X10 in the mail and I went over the tutorials and such. It seems to be very hard to work with it never less im still trying. I got a few questions:
1) How do I delete segments?
2) Will The stuff that I do after I press tab while testing the game stay there when I publish it? Example making water?
3) Is there any free resources and 3d models I can get because looking over what is already there I feel extremely limited.
4) If 3 was yes then what about zombie, and modern models?
5) How do I import segments and entities? What Format do they have to be?
6)How do I edit the appearance of my enemies, example: like changing the tint etc, (Like in the demo movie at www.fpscreatorx10.com)
7) Can I make the player have arms and such that you can see while holding a weapon.
8) Can I make the main character punch?
Plz help me!
Strelok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 23:09 Edited at: 5th Jan 2008 23:10
1 ) You delete segments by clicking the right mouse button.

2 ) yes , fpsc will save the last settings and it will be used in the build game.

3) FPSC x10 is just out , it take some time before people get it and starting to work with it.

5) You can edit the texture , you might improve it ...
The textures are DDS format that photoshop can open.

6) I don't know.. there are a lot of things that they don't used..like motion blur and other cool stuff from the video.

7)You are very lucky ! Simon just did that but only for fpsc x9 yet.

8)just wait for model pack 5 , 9 and 10 they have melee attack.

Best of luck ,

Oleg.

Rise and shine Fpsc x10...rise and shine.

kabuto202
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, then ty

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 08:44:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 08:44:33