Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Tarantula Texture

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2008 07:40
The texture of the tarantula was from Dosh Design not turbosquid anyway i have changed the texture whit an other one and i have model the tarantula whit a reference model from poser

Attachments

Login to view attachments
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2008 19:17
Simple texture, but great looking model.

8800 640mb GTS, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD, Vista Home Premium, 3 Dual Panel Casing Fans
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2008 23:44 Edited at: 18th Jan 2008 00:03
hmm......
I’m curious to know what Dosh Design texture pack you got your original Tarantula texture from because I searched Dosh Design ‘s whole website and could not find any animal, insect, reptile or any spider texture packs on there website, the only pack I could find was a animal & creature eye ball texture pack , but just as it sounds it just has eyeballs in it.
So please let me know because I could really use some pre made animal textures that are royalty free.

nice new texture for your tarantula

Dosh Design’s website
http://www.doschdesign.com/products/textures/

I still can't get over how identical your model is compared to the one on Turbo Squid, just look at the feelers by the mouth they are exactly the same shape and the arch on the legs and the body form is identical you must be one great modeler.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Renzo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2008 03:03
the texture come whith a model of a spider from dosch design mybe you don t find it on the dosch web site because the model and texture are a bit old preoduct anyway how i say in the first post i model the tarantula whit a reference model from poser mybe is the same model from turbosquid but dont know
Renzo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2008 03:10
i now see the model on turbosquid the Tarantul.zip by WesternHost ... is the same model i have in poser same model same texture but what i have is Noggin's Poser Tarantula from Daz 3d mybe this WesternHost have used the model from Daz 3d

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 15:23:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 15:23:20