Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / set object frame ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I`ve been trying to follow the help for making an animated object, but I cant seem to get it to work.

I have created a limb, and tried to get it to move to a position then back again, when I press space.
any suggestions when I have gone wrong ?
arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 13:06
I was doind small demonstration time ago..I was posting full code in DarkBASIC Discussion under Walker MECH name. When I created limbs inside DB -set object frame was not functioning, I dont know why... This command seems to work only with models created out of DB in modeling prog.

I was alrady asking on forum but nobody seems to know...
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 17:02 Edited at: 25th Jun 2003 17:04
To use set object frame in this mannor, you'd have to create the animation with code, actually set the keyframes manually after positioning the limbs - even then it'd be tough. Look for SET KEYFRAME etc, you should be able to find this stuff in the help.

You could manually move the limb - bypassing animation frames altogether, but that's not ideal.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2003 19:23
Thats hove I was doing it (I coded animation using set keyframe) in Walker but it doesnt work...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 12:31:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 12:31:21