Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / -ande-`s Hud and menu editor v3 [NEW][RELESE]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This is really nice! Great work Ande! I last saw this when you were just developing it, and it has really grown!

For everyone who gets odd errors: You must have .NET Framework 3.5, as I believe this was programmed in Visual Basic 2008. 2.5 should work fine, but it might give a few errors. Also, make sure you have Visual C++ library installed (most newer programs require it anyway) if you keep getting errors, check that you have the latest SP updates, and that your OS you are running is compatable (xp will work perfect)

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Use a proxy!

hey
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you kidding? That won't work, a proxy is a server that other clients use to forward their requests to one server, it's usally a way of secure and hidden browsing, so why in the world would you use a proxy to run an application?

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Are you kidding? That won't work, a proxy is a server that other clients use to forward their requests to one server, it's usally a way of secure and hidden browsing, so why in the world would you use a proxy to run an application?"

... Not to run it silly goof to down load it. If My ISP blocks this site running it therew a proxy will make it just a bunch of bytes to my ISP and They will have no Idea it is one of their blocked sites So I did it and it worked.

hey

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:21:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:21:21