Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Which Program

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 13:18
Hi I want to get some 3D tools but I don't know which one.

Which program is best for
1. Character Modeling
2. Object design
3. Animation
4. Anything else

I thank you in advance for your help.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 14:31
I suggest the cheapest of cheap options, Milkshape, Lithunwrap (free) and CharacterFX.

About £40 altogether, and the results are professional. There's tons of character modelling tutorials for milkshape online.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 15:42
agrre...
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 18:38
Where's Actarus? He should have something to say!

cuRant PRogekt: a three-de map editer
Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!
Athelon XP 1400 Plus - Nvidia Geforce MX400 - 256mb RAM
WoW is WOW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 19:21
who or what is actarus?
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 19:32
Actarus is one of the modelling guru's round these parts.

He's usually hanging around the forums causing trouble - and has a tendancy to appear at posts the minute his names mentioned.

Van-B

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 20:22 Edited at: 25th Jun 2003 21:11
Or if someone mentions Milkshape ...... he should pop in any minute now to diss it and tell you to only use wings

But thats because wings is the only modeling software he can use properly

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 - 60gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 20:26
Quote: "But thats because wings is the only modeling software he can use properly"

i suppose that only applies to the non-professional programs

my advice is choose what you like, not something just because someone told you too or because everyone else is using it ... they ain't gonna be making your models and just looke at the current Newsletter - if Rich can produce something like that in Cinema4D which i doubt anyone here uses (atleast not on a regular basis) it just goes to show that just because one program ain't someones cuppa tea doesn't mean it won't be yours.

I pride myself that i don't kill...
well not without a good reason
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 21:15
QUOTE:
if Rich can produce something like that in Cinema4D which i doubt anyone here uses

I'm sure you will be seeing some C4D artwork pretty soon.

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 - 60gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 02:06
I don't like it when people pull topics offtopic, but what the heck.. I'm probably going to be called slow here, but Simple, your sig, in the pic the guy is holding the head of that guy, (Vegeta I think) and Raven's avatar used to be of that guy (as far as I can remember)... well I think I've said enough.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 02:17
QUOTE:
I'm probably going to be called slow here

Erm ...... SLOOOooooow !!!!! goto page 6 of the 2D forum and read all about it

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Try any of the programs mentioned, and if you find any of them hard to understand then get Anim8or because it's free and easy to use. It's so easy that even I can use it, and it's the only modeller that I can use. Although I have Cinema4D which isn't too bad when used with Anim8or at the same time.

Pincho.
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 03:12
The only problem with Anim8tor is it can't export animations (ironic, isn't it?), but yes, try out a whole bunch of modeling programs and choose the one that suits you best. Just about all of them have have some sort of demo, minus the free ones (I wonder why ).

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 03:47
RPGuy stole my name.....

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Go to the Eternal Destiny Forum!
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 12:16
Technically he hasn't, but then when I saw a post by him I was like 'Why is RPGamer asking a fairly newbie question?' then I realised it wasn't you.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 12:27
Simple why can't you just keep quiet for once, the point wan't that Cinema4D was bad or anything its just not what alot of people like...

Just like 3DS Max, personally i can achieve some amazing results in it ... but not everyone can or will have the will to actually spend enough time within it to learn how it works tot he stage where they can start producing anything decent or understand its tools properly.

I mean fgs you don't even understand Milkshape enough to use it exclusively - you need Lith for Unwrapping (yet you already had Max4 which has an identical unwrapper as standard) - you need CharacterFX for Animating when it doesn't really hold any intrinsic advancements over Milkshape which would warrent its use.
That said that is what you feel is best to produce your work, however that isn't mine.

That isn't to say "oh you should stop using all of that, blah blah" like no doubt you'd take it ... its actually to point out that it is UPTO the artist to decide what tools he uses, all you ever do are force options upon people - if you want to list what is available feel free, but it is not your place to tell them what they should and shouldn't use.

(i know that he'll no doubt reply in some childish flame and hopefully the person who started this thread will see what i'm saying is for their benifit and that they have thier own mind & tastes which shouldn't be dictacted to by anyone even if you are unsure of what would be best. Try to ignore any of the immature comments made or that will no doubt follow. Kinda sick & tired of his little bitchy attitude as i'm sure most are)

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 12:40
Veggie, you TWAT !!

How did you manage to come up with all that bullshit after reading this statement ??

QUOTE:
I'm sure you will be seeing some C4D artwork pretty soon.

LOL ! gimble, gimble, gimble !!!

John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 15:43
Whoa guys calm down calm down lets just help the guy out!

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Go to the Eternal Destiny Forum!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 16:34
Raven,

Simple has yet to suggest a modeller here, I suggested Milkshape and CFX because it gets the job done and it's cheap as chips and there's lots of support and tutorials.

It's easy to suggest all mannor of modelling software and it's easy to say 'find the one that suits you best', but that's bullshit - he needs a modeller that'll let him make and animate models for DBPro, and he needs one that's easy to learn - can you make a list of modelling software that is affordable and has proven success when implimenting into DBPro? - not asking for suggestions, just a summary.

Van-B

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 16:37 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 16:41
Simple:You asked for it.

As far as I know,you're the one that posted a thread last year called'What is the easiest modelling proggie??'

As far as I know,I'm the one who had to answer all of your stupid questions via PM on RGT(fear of being judged??) such as'What's a vertex?,How to create one in ms3D?','What's 3D?','What's Lithunwrap',What's a UVW Data?...

As far as I know,you're the one using only one software(and the easiest)...Oh,right,you've been trying c4d for months.

In case anyone here has had pre-made judgements on me thanks to Simple's shit(as Simple does with a few here),I can use many high-end software such as Max,Softimage,Maya and all the rest I tried...Probably why simple,as a very poor beginner relying on texture works,sticks with Ms3d.

And Van-B:I'm sorry but nowadays a Professional model needs edgeloops which is an implementation Milkshape1 will never have...Sure it animates,but then when CharacterFx is most recommended with it,why not using a much more featured software and learn something by the same time...Milkshape,as stated by other users here is a sub-standard modeler....It's just that 1997 is a bit behind by now.

Modeling Tip of the Week:The more details you put on a model,the more you will learn from it!

If I've seen it all before,why's this bus taking me back again?
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 16:40 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 16:42
Oh,and I reckon I suggested,TrueSpace 3.2,Ms3d as well,Blender,anim8or,Aztec,wings and many other software...While your liquefied brains only suggest either ms3d or c4d.

Just gotta read the forums instead of believing in that crap.

Modeling Tip of the Week:The more details you put on a model,the more you will learn from it!

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 16:46 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:00
Advantages of Modeling in Free Wings3D over Milkshape

Important and Personal Note TO READ:The only real advantages of a 3D software solely depends on it's user,his talent,background and how much he is willing to put in to perfects his art over the 'lukewarm enthusiasts' '

This is informationnal only and is NOT meant to prove Wings3D to be Easier but Technically Better and much more Featured(for the ease of use Ms3D wins hands high no doubts,so if you're a beginner/lowpolygon only modeler reading this,go with Ms3d for now like I did!).

The best and arguably Biggest advantage with modeling in Wings3D is it's ease of use and full customizability give the user the capability to concentrate on the Modeling Work itself rather than having to deal with the software's tools which involves of course and inevitably,more steps(a simple example is moving something in Ms3D involves...Select a sub-component Mode,Select the Sub-Component itself and finally Move it which is only performed in one action in wings3D via Tweak Mode)

1:Lighting:there is no easier way to get a good looking surface than with a good set of well placed diagonal lights(2) and rotating them as you work to get the shadow planes or shading as realistic as possible.

*There is no lights in Ms3D*

2:3D Viewport Editing:This is a priceless function that any modeling program should be equipped with and to quote Bay Raitt<<

-To avoid adversely affecting the silhouette while changing it in another,it's best to constantely adjust the camera position while you're working,many artists end up working on x,y and z planes,especially when the model becomes too complex to spin around freely,fortunately,that object or control object should never become so complex.

*In Ms3d,to recreate this age-old useful scuplting method,you would have to rotate the perspective viewport around the whole model/group only(no sub-selection(verts,face) can be Framed) and edit either using the Top(Y) Camera or by editing in Both X and Z viewport which is a rather old and slow method*

3:Use of Edgeloops:No Polygon-Modeling method can achieve simple muscular deformations or preparation for Morph Targets than Edgeloops.As some may have heard it is a series of inter-connected edges forming the shapes of muscular structure to be deformed such as the radial area around the mouth/eyes(either Sub-D or Low-Poly).

*In order to create edgeloops efficiently,you need to use non-triangulated meshes which Ms3D does not allow.While it is possible to create them loop shapes in it,keeping an eye on the right topological structure is really a useless pain since ALL points in a mesh are connected by one or more edges in Ms3D and also note that to make edgeloops,it is rather useful that the software actually supports Editing them(Ms3d only edits Vertice,Faces and Groups) *

5:Selectability:Wings3D excels in that matter.First,the 'Tweak' mode,by entering this mode,you can select and move any components when hovering the cursor on one of them.The Editing Planes(ZYX,XYZ...) will depend on which orientation your camera is in.It not only allows for editing the silhouette in the many angles but also has a Magnet options which,for instance,when the meshe's area is rounder(ex;breasts),allows for pulling vertice with a customisable weight in order to keep the smoothness.It is also useful for simulating deformations around the mouth or torso for allowing much more realistic deformation freedom to the mesh.
Selection being the number one tool in wings,it has it's own menu which has functions such as Selecting an Edgeloop(useful to verify their correctness),Selecting an Edge Ring(parralel edges),grow/shrink selection and more which again,like many of wings3d's dynamic tools,decreases the workflow dramaticaly.

*Ms3d has a non-dynamic select component function*

6:Box-Modelling:While the beginner may think it is a limited and hard technique,the fact is,it is the best way of learning digital sculpture you will come across and as you use it,you will understand why it is most widely used method for low-polygon modeling,myself using point-face-creation and edge-extrude techniques when using High-End softwares such as Softimage Xsi have had to re-adjust/re-adapt my workflow and methods but I learnt a great deal more than I thought I would by doing so...Never overestimate yourself,ALL artists have good and bad ones

*Milkshape,while allowing box modeling via extrusion and splitting edges,isn't an ideal choice for it can only work on one sub-component at the time,so if you ever needed to achieve a very simple operation such as adding an edge all the way around a model's leg to add details,it would implicate several(depending on the number of faces to Cut) Spilt-Edge,Turn Edges and Move the Vertice and the right point(ms3d splits edges evenly which isn't always what you will want)...while in Wings,selecting an edge,hitting the 'G' shortcut-key for Edge Ring selection would select ALL adges across a mesh,Cutting the faces would be as simple a hitting 'C'(connect),note that you can decide to place the newly Cut vertex by right-clicking over the Cut function instead of left clicking,a simple right click will confirm and finalize the position.*

7:Subdivision Surfaces:Although this is in a game devlopement context,having high-detail/Resolution Graphics is important in most of the cases where games will require pre-rendering stills or highly detailled models,Wings allows for working in Subdivision mode meaning you can model on a surface and see it's derived-smoothed version updated in the same viewport one over the other.It is also called other names depending on the software but the most comparable ones are Lightwave's and SoftimageXsi or Maya Unlimited.

*Milkshape1 will never have that implementation for it needs both the use of Quadrilateral Faces,Support for Edges,a better Renderer and many other'Under the hood characteristics that I probably don't know about but that will available when you'll pay for the next version*

TO BE DEMYSTIFIED:The use of a 'Hole' Component/material(like Gmax's Border Sub-Object ):It is very useful to clear/fill components areas of a mesh that needs welding/shaping or needn't be exported,it has come to my attention that many people think it isn't impossible or hard to achieve in Wings3D,this isn't true.Wings3d can also export geometry with 'Gaps'

thank you,

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 16:54
Ok I'm sure RPGuy is very interested in all that!.

What about animation? - can you animate in wings then load your animated model into DBPro?

Van-B

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 16:55 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:05
Like I said,you recommend,CFX with Ms3d...So why not.

And wings3d's uvmapping is much simpler/efficient.

BTW:Having an animating function won't help modeling AFAIC and wings doesn't have one.

Read also the topic.

Advantages of Modeling in Free Wings3D over Milkshape

Anyways,I'm pretty sure you knew it.

Modeling Tip of the Week:Smooth-Shading is an approximation of Shadows defined by the tension between two vertice.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:03
personally i'd suggest gmax w/tempest plugin - simple, good tutorial, exports a format that DBP can use, exports a world format DBP can use, the animation abilities are better than any other freebie program can range from simple bone&evelope assignment (which is roughly how Milkshape works) to full IK & Dynamic Interaction.
The UVW Mapper included is identical to LithUnwrap.
to boot it's free

perhaps you can't officially sell things using it, however to be honest very few here are even likely to sell thier work let along sell enough for it actually warrent the attention of Discreet.

there is also trueSpace 3.2 which exports DirectX and works well with DBP, it is probably one of the best Limb animators you'll find.
again free.

There are plenty of choices out there other than a combination of several programs... i mean JTEdit although a beta can still animate, UV Map and create models and again is free.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:10
But Actarus, I did'nt suggest the best modeller - I suggested a cheap and easy route to what he wants to do.

I don't know how much RPGuy knows about modelling, so I looked at the whole problem and taking little experience and price into consideration suggested those packages. I don't really like Milkshape, you should know Rhino3D has my heart - but everytime I suggest that I get ridiculed, plus it's not cheap. If I sat and told you what I do to get models into DB you'd have a damn good laugh at me for being so backwards.

I thought about trying Wings, but the bloody massive download put me off - it needs it's own weird operating system, frankly I'm not keen on even trying to get that working well on my dinosaur of a PC.

Van-B

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:13 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:18
But it's only 2 megs???

BTW:I was recommending it for modeling,since I see so many professionals switching from Maya or Max to Wings3D for their personal modeling needs...

-it needs it's own weird operating system

It's only another window running under,really not even disturbing for a dime.

Modeling Tip of the Week:Smooth-Shading is an approximation of Shadows defined by the tension between two vertice.
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:17
Yo Van ..... actarus was just looking for an excuse to post all that about wings, and probably just thought this topic will do cos I've posted in it

Oh, and QUOTE:
As far as I know,you're the one that posted a thread last year called'What is the easiest modelling proggie??'

As far as I know,I'm the one who had to answer all of your stupid questions via PM on RGT(fear of being judged??) such as'What's a vertex?,How to create one in ms3D?','What's 3D?','What's Lithunwrap',What's a UVW Data?...

Yeah ... and look what I can do now only a year down the line using Milkshape + CharacterFX ... and compare that to what you have produced so far. Hmmm, not a lot !! .

Your a pretty sad muppet actarus to spend time trying to search for posts I made a year ago at the time I was only just starting to get into modeling ( the point of that is what exactly ) ??

If I was as SAD as you then I would go hunt down all the posts you've made about my modeling and texturing stating how good you think they are and what nice textures I make ( even in private messages to my inbox )

But you forget to mention those posts don't you ?

Looks like you are just trying to portray a one sided story... ( the story you want people to here ) But NOT the whole story.

actarus = hypocrite

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:30 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:31
-Yo Van ..... actarus was just looking for an excuse to post all that about wings, and probably just thought this topic will do cos I've posted in it

Well someone's feeling a bit important no?

-Yeah ... and look what I can do now only a year down the line using Milkshape + CharacterFX ... and compare that to what you have produced so far. Hmmm, not a lot !!

Your models are merely an outlined box with avery bad silhouette and relies mainly on it's texture work...which yeah,I admit is good.

Plus I wouldn't expect quality critics from you since you can't even dinstinguish a bad looking mesh for a good clean one.

I leave that to the rest unlike you who's always saying :'I'm a very good artist'....M.r Wiggum

-Your a pretty sad muppet actarus to spend time trying to search for posts I made a year ago at the time I was only just starting to get into modeling ( the point of that is what exactly )

My memory serves me better than a search engine...and the point is that you were coming with that crappy ship tutorial a few weeks after that thinking you were like the 'son of earth' of modeling,again,not even giving yourself the time to learn something throughout,your head had become so big after these few extrusions that I bet you got hard.

-Looks like you are just trying to portray a one sided story

Looks like you've been hit.

You should ask your mother what really happened to you when you stood up on the line in the slaughterhouse visit,maybe they confused you with something else.

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:31 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:32
Excuse me...I meant a very crappy ship tutorial.(in fact,ship is one letter close to the real look)

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:36
QUOTE:
thinking you were like the 'son of earth' of modeling

Compared to what you've churned out, I am

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:39
-Compared to what you've churned out, I am

I suggest going on Cgtalk.com or polycount.com...Unless you did and that's why you only post where beginners are. haha

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:44 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:57
BTW:Speaking of getting churned...

Did you get a load of Drakex coloring skills(few months old only and using a mouse)...

Serioulsy though...Is that ALL you can do after 28 years???I mean you're not even close to the average beginner artist I meet everyday.

Please let me laugh my friend.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:48
Act,
I was referring to the OS thingy you need to download for Wings, I remember it being quite large.

Simple,
When people ask you to make a tutorial, your supposed to tell them to F*** off instead of trying to help people out. Damn those tut's keep comming back to bite you in the ass! .

Van-B

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:53 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:54
-Act,
I was referring to the OS thingy you need to download for Wings, I remember it being quite large

It's all in the 2 megs download Van.

Erlang emulator and wings3d...It's an auto-installer so dumbasses like Simple shouldn't have a hard time with it although they might have one using the thing.hahaha

OH,and no one asked Simple for that ship tut,he made it because he had to show off how good he is at pushing the extrusion button.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:56 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:59
Nah ! it's not the tut's that keeps biting me in the ass .. it's actarus !!

Ever since he got stick inside veggie and started using the "wonderful wings"

Personally I think it's funny as F*** .. but he seems to get all upset about everything, which just makes it even more funny

Oh, and I have tried wings3D ...... and personally I think it's a piece of crap !! . no wonder it's free cos who would buy it ? actarus maybe

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:59
So,did you get a load at Drake's superiority on you?

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 18:08 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 18:08
-Personally I think it's funny as F*** .. but he seems to get all upset about everything, which just makes it even more funny

Someone getting upset is funny to you?

How intelligent.

How a blatant proof that YOU'RE the one causing troubles.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 18:30
Did you get a load of Drakex coloring skills(few months old only and using a mouse)...

Erm ... no !

So,did you get a load at Drake's superiority on you?

Erm ... no !! and meaning what ??

Are you saying that DrakeX colouring skills are better than mine ?? ..... if so, then so what the point of bringing DrakeX into this is what ??

So, have you got a load at my superiority on you? . again, so what !

Trev C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 18:33
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

And the title of the post is '3 Dimentional Chat:: Which Program'.

Must have missed something here, this forum should be renamed 'Flame Wars for Children'.

Trev C
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 18:36 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 18:37
LMAO!

That hurts hein?

28 years stuggling to get half the results one gets in a few months no wonder you say ;'so what?'

So what?

Judging from your skills and the enormous amount of time it takes you,
I'd say you've been coloring for say 2 years maximum to be just...meaning you started in pre-school right?

-So, have you got a load at my superiority on you? . again, so what

I'm superior to you...hahaha,easy to say isn' it?

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 19:12
Very !

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 19:15
OMG did you come up with that lone word all by yourself or did your transexual boyfriend helped you?Rethorical question BTW.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 19:26
Yes !

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 20:52
Quote: "Must have missed something here, this forum should be renamed 'Flame Wars for Children'. "

lol perhaps but as long as you read just the first few posts you do get a good idea of possible proggies you can use. best to try and ignore the bull around their names (^_^)

if you need any links to these proggies just say so and i'll post them up

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2003 00:47
Amazing, a flame war involving Simple, and yet not Raven, in fact he's barely even said anything. It looks like Simple is getting his own "Shadow Robert".

Actarus: No offence or anything but you're driving this Wings stuff into the ground. Yes we understand you like, sure we may give it a shot, but all this hype isn't gonna make us use it. In fact with this recent flamewar, people may accually be turned away from Wings. Also I'm seen some of simple's work and it is good, I can't remember seeing any of your models though.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2003 02:05
-It looks like Simple is getting his own "Shadow Robert".

Nah,don't even dream of this.I have no interest whatsoever in this contrarly to what people may assume.

I will stop coming here long before this happens...and as anyone who reads my post these days must feel,I'm getting pretty sick of not being able to get my help though in here eventhough I've been helping people long enough to know better than get into arguments with a.......

-Also I'm seen some of simple's work and it is good, I can't remember seeing any of your models though.

It's ok Arrow,you must not have either not been around this place for long or are not enough active but that's understandable to be in a dilemma in your case.

If I've seen it all before,why's this bus taking me back again? @_@
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2003 02:21
Why don't you both give it a rest? There is ALWAYS somebody better then you, so why not try and help eachother and progress as best you can!?

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2003 02:23
LOL !!

Shadow actarus !!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2003 02:31
9½" incase anyone is wondering

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 13:03:35
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 13:03:35