Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Screenshot Quality

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2008 21:48 Edited at: 8th Feb 2008 21:53
Is it just me or does the quality of the screenshots taken with the FPSCX10 built-in screen capturer look very low resolution and low quality? If there is a way, can someone please tell me how I can take a picture in higher quality and higher resolution?

EDIT: I just noticed that when I look at the screenshots on my computer, they look bad, but when I upload them to websites, they look perfect. What's that all about?

EDIT(Part Deux): Just figured out the problem. I was using the Windows Photo Gallery program to look at the screenshots, but now I use picture manager and they look great.

PROBLEM SOLVED

-Brian

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2008 00:44
Quote: "I was using the Windows Photo Gallery program to look at the screenshots, but now I use picture manager and they look great.

PROBLEM SOLVED"

LOL ... That says it all.

Microsoft should stop making the bell and whistles and leave those to third party developers.
They would be better off focusing on improving the operating system itself.

Glad you worked it out.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2008 00:50 Edited at: 9th Feb 2008 00:51
Yeah I agree Windows Photo Gallery suuuucckks....

It's resampling algorithm (or something) makes all your crystal clear screenshots look like poo, plus it's slow and doggy on those big screengrabs.

I use irfanview to view everything. everything.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom goes to college."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 07:58:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 07:58:12