Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / The Extended lisence ...really?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2008 22:16
Yo i just have a few ???'s regarding this "lisence" ok i can understand that someone should pay $1000.00 to go through a 3rd party,
but to pay that much just to box it? I mean their are o lot of people out their that know their game wont be the next halo. But they are still serious developers that might want to sell there games through small business's around their area.And they want to deliver a professional looking product sealed in a box because i doubt that small companies will allow you to sell a cd rom in a paper sleeve. All im trying to say is you shouldn't charge us for putting are games in a box

And maybe do something like the 3d game maker lisence make
1 game lisence and make a
master lisence

that way small game developers can afford to grow.

Thanks, Punk13
0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
I think that sound reasonable and all, but you only have to buy the license if the game has made you more than $5000, if your game is that successful, why not pay 1/5 of the earnings and keep selling, chances are you would earn it back and more.

ALL WHO OPPOSE ME WILL BE CONSUMED BY FIREY BLACK DEATH!
I also like cookies
Me like pancake
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah ONTRACK Is right, if you read before you order the fpsc x10. It says you do not need to buy a extended license untill your profits reach 5,000$

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?f=fpscx10

Read the bottom.

Melikepancake
shadow651
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 21:44
i think someone should edit the first post about the license people are getting confused the license was changed as ppl complained about it so like track and MLP said you only pay after you get 5000$ (its rougly £2550)

[

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 06:04:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 06:04:28