Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Video Capture

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 03:24 Edited at: 21st Feb 2008 03:34
Anyone have any luck with the video capture?

I press F10 to start the capture, and I press it again to stop. It looks like it's writing the video out. (Game pauses and harddrive goes crazy for a minute) But when I check the videobank folder, there's just the stock sample video in there.

EDIT

Nevermind. I was lazy and didn't search. The video is going to the Documents directory. Really wish the manual was accurate. It's tough to tell people to read the manual when it's wrong.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 02:06
New issue:

I try to edit setup.ini to change the capture width and height, but it looks like X10 rewrites the file so my changes aren't saved. Anyone else able to change the values or is this a bug?

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 21:27
Can someone give this a try to see if it's just me or the system?

Many thanks,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 14:23:34
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 14:23:34