Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPS x10 slow?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2008 02:57
Ok, I have no idea what's going on, but FPS Creator X10 has gotten really slow on me. It may be because I added a single custom model, but it's not in the game I built. It's lagging entirely slow. I have put a few things in it, including: lights, about ten; static entities, about one hundred to one hundred and fifty; dynamic entities, about ten; two lifts; a locked door and key; and a locked door and switch. It has a small area where you can go "outside" and look at the sky texture, but that's it. I think it might be the ability to render everything with the sky box, or the amount of entities, although I thought FPS x10 was supposed to fix that problem. Let me know if it has to do with some preferences or stats I'm supposed to change. Thanks for the help. Here are my system specs:

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3 GHz
NVIDIA Geoforce 8800 GTS
91.9 Giga bytes free for memory on C drive.

If you guys need any more specs, let me know, but I think that's it.

Samus075
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2008 17:35
As far as I know, it may be your Hard Drive, lower disk space can result in slower processing of a program. That's what I found when playing one of my FPSCX10 games.

-First Company Veteran

First, I wanna shoot Hale. Then, I wanna shoot me Menial mate. Then, I wanna shoot meself. Then, I wanna play Resistance with my dead crap Ragdoll physics...

www.outputoverload.webs.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 21:00:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 21:00:57