Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPS Creator X10 Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I want to compare FPS Creator v1.07 to FPS Creator X10 and see what the real deifference is, so I know what to buy. So, my question is this:

Where can I get the FPS Creator X10 30-day trial(etc.)?

Thanks.
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2008 11:46
Hello.

There is no X10 Trial,only a tech demo that shows what it all can do.Its on one of the magazines,you just gotta look at it,since i dont know what number it is.

Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2008 14:47
Everyone does this backwards.

First, write down your requirements. What do you "need" to do. The list should be fairly exhaustive. Then make a list of nice-to-haves.

Now see which product addresses the most items on your need list. Even if you don't have the product, odds are someone has already asked about every feature on your list. So just search these forums. If X9 and X10 are a pretty close match, then see who covers most of you nice-to-have list.

What this does is it forces you to know what your want and what you're going to do. Most people here just make it up as they go. And guess what. They never finish their game. Or they just complain about FPSC. This is also because they bought something that never did what they wanted, but because they didn't make a list and compare, they bought it anyway and were disappointed. It's like buying a new part for your car and hoping it works without checking the make/model/year (requirements). If you don't have a car, it's like buying Mac software to run on your PC. Know your requirements!

(We're under a blizzard watch today. Great day to work on a game!)

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Mr Cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Everyone does this backwards.

First, write down your requirements. What do you "need" to do. The list should be fairly exhaustive. Then make a list of nice-to-haves.

Now see which product addresses the most items on your need list. Even if you don't have the product, odds are someone has already asked about every feature on your list. So just search these forums. If X9 and X10 are a pretty close match, then see who covers most of you nice-to-have list.

What this does is it forces you to know what your want and what you're going to do. Most people here just make it up as they go. And guess what. They never finish their game. Or they just complain about FPSC. This is also because they bought something that never did what they wanted, but because they didn't make a list and compare, they bought it anyway and were disappointed. It's like buying a new part for your car and hoping it works without checking the make/model/year (requirements). If you don't have a car, it's like buying Mac software to run on your PC. Know your requirements! "

I already did the list, but I wanted to see the actual difference between FPSC and FPSCx10. Like your examples with the car - you wouldn't blindly buy one without test driving it first and comparing it to a range of cars.

Quote: "Hello.

There is no X10 Trial,only a tech demo that shows what it all can do.Its on one of the magazines,you just gotta look at it,since i dont know what number it is."

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-13 11:02:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-13 11:02:25