Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / model requirements in x10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
so I am looking for models for my game on different 3d model sites. But is there like a guideline for what type of model to use? Im referring to the poly count and all that stuff. What are the requirements for a model to look good in x10? I dont want the model to be to detailed but I dont want it to be low quality and look ugly in a beautiful level. If the post sounds weird my bad I just got off of work...
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2008 18:50 Edited at: 22nd Mar 2008 18:52
There isn't a poly limit to X10. The textures can be any size (the bigger the better), and it can have normals, speculars, displacements,illuminations and diffuse textures. I think it can only support .X files though. Where are other 3D model sites? I only know TurboSquid.

-Output Overload Games

First, I wanna shoot Hale. Then, I wanna shoot me Menial mate. Then, I wanna shoot meself. Then, I wanna play Resistance with my dead crap Ragdoll physics...

www.outputoverload.webs.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 14:27:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 14:27:46