Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / 2d character artists wanted!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 14:43
i need someone who ca paint or make 3d models prerendered for 2d adventure game need cratures,humanoids creatures and humans of medieval era!
the game will be commersial so anyone who helps will be payed from the sales of the game thanx

Dont forget the retro games
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2008 00:32
i need some one like that to, and there already in my slave labor shop... Iver promised him and the 3 others guys down there that MY super pwnage game will make tuns of money, and we will live in riches....

naw im just messing with you. in short, dont make requests like these... read the AUP... there just going to get locked, happens all the time.
And I WONT foget the retro games.

This is my WIP, not even ready for a WIP thread yet though.http://smallgroupproductions.com/
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2008 06:02
pagio, you've been around the forums longer than most here. you should know a request like that is accepted a lot better when you show some of the work you've been doing, etc. still, though. best of luck!

Virtual Nomad
AMD XP 1800+ (~1.6 Ghz) / 1.5 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 8700LE 128 MB / Windows XP
pagio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2008 14:31
look a character

Dont forget the retro games

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2008 02:04 Edited at: 11th Apr 2008 02:05
Good try, but I would assume that because you are asking for models that you are going to be programming the game, and therefore it would make much more sense if you were to post an example of a program you made.

The whole point of showing your progress is to convince people that you actually have a chance of going commercial with the completed game and therefore their time will be worthwhile. If you can already model really well but you can't program for beans, collecting loads of models from others really isn't going to get you anywhere.

Dan Fessler
Years of Service
User Offline
if you plan to go commercial, I would suggest spelling it right

also, it might be good for you to learn about "Royalties" since that's what you'll be offering.

I've been in the commercial gaming industry for over 4 years now, and I can tell you it's not something you can just wake up and decide to do one day. You need a lot of know-how and a lot of connections in the right places.

just my advice,
-Dan

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 15:33:37
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 15:33:37