Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Video Capture Issues, along with the Mature addon.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2008 05:07
Hello,
I recently got FPSC X10 (which was supposed to be a Christmas present, but recently arrived...?) and am very pleased with it. The main issues I am having are 1) When I record video (both ways) none of them show up in the FPSC X10 Files>video bank folder, and I cannot find them anywhere on my hdd. The game slows down temporarily and looks like it's recording, but I cannot find the output.

The second issue I am having is I got FPSC X10 from who knows where, since it was from a Cousin, and it's not in my order history, therefore I have no access to the Mature/Teen addon update. I know you keep it in the order history for fear of pirating and other illegal antics achieving it, but I was wondering is there another method of getting it such as FTP?

Thanks a bunch.

-AaronG

pdidy
Years of Service
User Offline
video files are external to x10 folder try looking in your documents folder for x10 files videobank.

you will have to contact tgc for your update problem
without a purchase user account i am sure they could fix this
for you,
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2008 05:53
If you don't see them there. Check your VirtualStore directory.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 10:57:29
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 10:57:29