Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPS Creator X10 Patching question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello I purchased FPS Creator X10, but it wasn't from the game creators website.

When I patched it up to 1.08 via the auto updater, it says 1.08 (TEEN). Is this based on the Serial on the inside of the box? In one of the stickied posts it says you can download updates from your order history, but since I didn't get it from the game creators, I can't

Is there anyway to change it to a mature patched version as I am 23 and don't really want a dumbed down / censored version of the product. It says 12+ on the box so maybe the retail versions are censored / tagged as TEEN?

Thanks.
Ocho Geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2008 23:30
Quote: "Hello I purchased FPS Creator X10, but it wasn't from the game creators website. "

Quote: " it says you can download updates from your order history"

self explanitary, buy your produts from TGC or you WONT get it in the order history.

Im not Sure if this is legal

Ocho

Tutelage Systems
Years of Service
User Offline
Contact support here and see what they can do for you

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact_orders

G226
Years of Service
User Offline
If it was self explanatory, I wouldn't have come here for help. I was inquiring on another way to get patched to the 18+ / Mature version instead of 12+ teen. As retail versions bought in a brick and mortar store brand new don't seem to have an obvious way to.

Last time I checked, retail software from Fry's Electronics was legal. Which is where FPS Creator X10 is sold outside of the game creators website.

Thanks for the support / orders page. I'll try that.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 09:09:18
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 09:09:18