Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Creating Radio Buttons

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 22:39
hi fellaz,
i've designed a settings menu using DB V1.13. it consists of Radio Buttons for a Resolution set, Display mode set, Texture depth set and a sound set(ON/OFF). i've managed to make one set work thuo.e.g i choose the a radio buttons from resoution set, the other sets freeze, and if i choose a radio button from the display set the other sets freeze, making me choose only one set. i've tried FOR LOOPS, IF, WHILE, REPEAT and DO LOOPS with subroutines, i'm outta ideas and i dont know what to do. plz help me out, and if there's a code out there that really help me then by god lets see it! (Here's a sample code for the resolution and the display modes)
thankx.
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 23:02
Digital please stop this. You have posted 2 times in the Dark basic forum, there is no need for this post here! Please keep your posts on one page, please read the new rules in the Newcomers Corner (they also apply to Dark Basic/Pro discussion)

http://www.darkbasicpro.com/apollo/view.php?t=12813&b=7

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Go to the Eternal Destiny Forum!
D I G I T A L
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 23:13
i'm awfuly sorry i'll stick to one post...if anyone replies with something useful

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 09:42:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 09:42:10