Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Importing models and weapons

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Apr 2008 12:21 Edited at: 26th Apr 2008 13:43
I assume there's gotta be a way to do this. How does one import there own models and weapons? Also how would you edit weapon actions and graphical effects?

What program would guys reccomend to make my own models and/or weapon effects?

edit: I would like to mention before anyone replies that it's been tough trying to get a straight answer from searching through the last 8 pages on this subject. I've read you can use milkshape (I think thats the name) then the next thread I read said you can't use it for models in x10.

I'm interested in making a multiplayer game with my own models (character and gun) plain and simple and it looks like quite a few others would also like to get a straight answer on this.
crumbaker
User Banned
Posted: 17th May 2008 04:23
bump

btw try searching this forum for custom weapons and custom models and nothing comes up. Some real help would be nice from this community.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 09:43:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 09:43:43