Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Need texture help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2008 19:05
Hey guys I dont usually come around here much and I hope this isnt considered a team request but I was wondering if anyone could help me with some forerunner style textures from halo. If you dont know what that is, heres some reference pictures.

It might be really big and I'm not sure how to resize pictures here. If a mod could do it that'd be great.

So if anyone would be interested in helping me out and making some textures I'd really appreciate it. I cant do much as far as payment goes other than maybe a subdomain of my website or something like that? Or I can give away some of my models that I give away free anyway but nobody cares about either

Your signature has been erased by a mod because with the text beside the image it's way too long.
SunnyKatt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2008 22:39
If you upload to imageshack, it auto resizes the image for the page it's viewed on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 16:12:18
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 16:12:18