Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / sasquatch......UGH!!!!!1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 20:20
ok....this is a LW question, when i try to install sasquatch i get some CRC32 error or something like that and then LW closes and then i get another error message saying that LW has caused an error in SASQUATCH.p (which is the plugin).....SOMEBODY HELP!!!!
"Today is the tommorow we worried about yesterday"
WindTech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 07:07
Take it to the LW (www.newtek.com) or Worley forums (Worley being the people that make the saslite and sasquatch programs...not the people who make DBP...) To my experience, that error only occurs when there is a data leak from the sasquatch plugin. This is caused by two things: Reason one: A really bad warez copy of Lightwave and/or Sasquatch (lots of those around). Reason two: there have been reported issues of Intel Celeron processors botching just about everything Worley makes. Go to Intel's drivers/chipsets section and install the latest chipset and driver patches for your specific machine. (www.intel.com) --Mitch

Live as if to die tomorrow...
Learn as if to live forever.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 10:02:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 10:02:31