Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / As the Sun Sets: Sins of the Moon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 23:28
"As the Sun Sets: Sins of the Moon" is a first-person shooter/beat-em-ups game that I started. Its setting is in the near future when the moon falls to earth and the main character returns from a mission to mars only to discover that earth has been destroyed.[Email me to get the much more detailed story line]

Basically i am in need of a modeler. I need aliens that do not have eyes. So far I have a simple[very basci Demo Level] with a creature and a pillar. The creature can move around and has a '6th sense' wich realizes when an enemy gets close. Also i finished on a crude line-of-fire mod that detects when an enemy gets in front of the cursor when not behind another object!

check out the screenshots and see http://www.geocities.com/flyingmonkeyc/Sins_of_the_Moon.html
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 00:44
sorry if this doesn't belong here. I didn't know if it goes here or in the TEAM REQUEST section :-s :-s :-s
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 00:54 Edited at: 9th Jul 2003 00:54
lookin nice...

---Mattman
DID YOU KNOW THAT ???
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 00:58
Wow, nice looking so far

note:yea, this should probebly go in the team request forum, but could almost qualify in the 3d section.

2D Fighting game in Progress
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 11:49
Don't go patting him on the back too soon, those models sre from Dark MATTER.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 16:21
I know, thats why i need to get some models

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 10:03:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 10:03:16