Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Looking For Experienced 2d/Sprite team.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am working on a game like NexusTK.
I know how to animate and make sprites i just dont know programming at all. Not to mention i think it would take me a very long time to make this game if i did it all by myself. Like NexusTK the game is going to be very open. I want to work with a team of people so that this can be a good and enjoyable game.
If you are interested and want to help and be apart of making a great game just send me an email or if you have msn message me at...

Flippinpunkz@msn.com

Note: Im not sure if this is the right place to post this and if its not i apologize, i would appreciate it if it was moved rather then deleted.
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2008 18:49
Team requests aren't allowed anywhere on the forum (I think that's what WindowsKiller meant, but just to clarify) unless you can show that you have made a fair amount of progress on the game yourself.

Los Mineros are back in progress!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 15:40:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 15:40:13