Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Looking for good bitmapped fonts.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyone know where to get good bitmapped fonts? i've tried looking on google but there was nothing that caught my attention, so if you could please give me some ideas where to look, i'd appreciate it

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Search Bitmap fonts, or check out Scraggles profile.

Lover of games
Years of Service
User Offline
this may sound stupid as hell..but i tried to go on scrabble's page and found no download button to download the fonts he has....If anyone could give me a link to download them i'm appreciate it.

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 11:32 Edited at: 12th Jul 2008 19:59
I have no idea who Scrabble is but I made a lot of bitmap fonts too. My site went down and I am building a new one as we speak, you will soon be able to download all of my games and media at my new site www.thecodebrewers.com. If you want the bitmap fonts now and don't want to wait until my new site is fully functional, do a search within the 2D board and you will find all four of my Bitmap Font Pack threads, you can download them from within each thread.

Meanwhile if you find out who Scrabble is, let me know, I am always on the look out for new inspiration and it sounds like this guy makes fonts too

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol. Scrabble? Hmm Hey Scraggle want to play some Scrabble?

Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2008 00:30 Edited at: 15th Jul 2008 00:31
The Bitmap Font page of my new site is now up and running and to celebrate that I have released 10 brand new fonts!
The new fonts are larger than previous releases @ 128x128 pixels.

Click on my sig to go to my site and view and/or download the fonts!

[Edit] The rest of the site is still being built but I put this page on priority since the fonts are clearly sought after

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 17:11:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 17:11:44