Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / how could i program

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi

How could i program a bot for my game i mean that it plays for me when im not on pc this will be use full because i can make that bot whit ur instruccions and then send some way points in it and test the hole map and checking debugs

if u can do me an example i will be realy happy also i have the tutorial so u can set the example on the dark invaders so all can use this information some1 told me about an injection on the memory game program or windows of the game how could i do this ?

[color=#FF0000]ALWAYS LEARNING [/color]
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2008 20:52
Uh. I have no clue. That sounds really tough. Also, this is a 2d board... Are you talking 2d? What maps? what game? So many un answered questions!

This is my WIP, not even ready for a WIP thread yet though.http://smallgroupproductions.com/
Venge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2008 21:13
Quote: ". ? , . . , . , . ."

These punctuation marks seem to have escaped from your post. It's okay, I've captured them. You can put them back now.

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, like they should be.
ArK 48k
Years of Service
User Offline
... If I understand correctly you are looking for a programming concept called "Path finding" a quick search on the forums should yeald many posts.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 08:02:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 08:02:16