Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Game Creator Store - Standalone Version BETA

Author
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2008 00:18
Great to know does this have the vista crash bug fixed yet would be good to use this instead of fpsc one which is very slow

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2008 00:43
Quote: "does this have the vista crash bug fixed"

There was a crash bug with uploading segments on Vista which has been fixed, if you still get a crash with the latest Beta then let me know.
Krisper
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure where else to post this. I had GameCreatorStore_290808b installed. I went today to look at the free skyboxes mentioned in the latest newsletter. When I try to download them I get an error "Unrecongnised item type, make sure you have the latest version of the store." So I downloaded the latest version and when I browse the TGC/Sky Boxes\Natural or SciFi or WW2 section they are empty. Any ideas why?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 18:26
The Newest version is in the first post of this thread, it's still listed as Beta but I've had no problems reported.
Tapewormz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 04:13
Hey guys,

I haven't posted in quite sometime, but I have been keeping up with the newsletters. Lots of nice stuff arriving lately. I had a few questions about the store app.

1) Is the online store application only for media or will future releases encompase all of TGC's offerings?

2) Will we be able to view our purchases made prior to the release of the online store application?

3) Will we be able to view our license keys through the application?

4) Can you add a tab for suggestions and feedback in a future build?

Thanks for taking time to answer any or all of these questions.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
He he ive just checked the thread and the second post is by a guy called James H (thats also my name ). Anyways thats all i have to say (dont i have an exciting life? )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 12:47:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 12:47:47