Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / linker problems with optional dp gdk update

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2008 00:36 Edited at: 4th Dec 2008 10:50
hi can anyone help with this , ive added the dark physics lib to the project ,include the header .

Is there some project settings i am missing .

anyway here`s the build output ..

EDIT: fixed now , just set the compiler to ignore these libs , libcmtd, msvcrt, atls.

chunks

nvidia geforce 8600gt + amd athlon 64
windows xp pro.
AllanF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2008 20:53
I am experiencing exactly the same linker errors, but the fix put forward by Chunks does not work in my case. In fact, I have always had these particular libs set to be ignored.

I have been using the DarkPhysics/DGDK very successfully for some time now, and have never had linker errors. It is only since I updated DarkPhysics with the latest November 26th update that this problem developed. At the same time I also added the latest DGDK update.

If I replace the new update DarkPhyscs.lib/DarkPhysics.h with their older equivalents then I am able to link successfully once more.

The problem seems to be connected with "DxFluidRenderer" in "darkphysics.lib(EngineSetup.obj)"

Surely others must be experiencing this same problem ?

If so, then any suggestions or solutions ?
AllanF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2008 08:32
I would really appreciate some feedback on this!

Has anybody had a successful compile using this latest update? (it can be found in your TGC Profile Order History for Dark Physics).Just try compiling one of the DarkGDK/DarkPhysics/Samples

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-30 21:52:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-30 21:52:14