Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark Physics Water Shader

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before (and I also hope this is the right forum for this), but I haven't found a thread asking this question when I was searching (if there is, please tell me what phrase to search for!). My question is: in the "Buoyancy" demo for Dark Physics, there is a water shader used. Can I use this shader for my projects, or should I find a different one?

Thanks if you can help answer this, and sorry if this question has been asked before/isn't in the right forum.

I am sorry for my not replying to my last thread that asked for help.. I am active now and will try to reply to help!
david w
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 18:24
Im pretty sure you can use it.
trogdor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 19:36
The demo uses Evolved's water shader. Almost everyone who wants awesome water use it

http://evolveduk.googlepages.com/RefractionReflection.html

If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
Twu Kai
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice! Thanks to both of you. I might check out some of the other shaders in that link too..

I am sorry for my not replying to my last thread that asked for help.. I am active now and will try to reply to help!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-30 10:13:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-30 10:13:37