Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark AI any tips about level obstacles?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Finally i learned how to handle obstacles vertex, but i did also learned that they were totaly wrong for my game sence enterties cant collide with the "world" object. I found out that set obstacle from level was the one to use, but im not really sure about how to use it. Anyone have any tips?

Im also having some problems with the the enemies enterties (from team ai script), i replaced the enemy objects with characters from fpscreator, but the object are strangly moving backwards, even if i do yrotate object 180¤ they still do. anyone know about this?

Hello!
SAAB Driver
Years of Service
User Offline
Still havent figured out. No one who knows anything about this?

Hello!
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2009 13:48
Quote: "but the object are strangly moving backwards, even if i do yrotate object 180¤ they still do. "

try FIX OBJECT PIVOT Object Number after you have rotated the object.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
SAAB Driver
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you HowDo, solved it. Tried it before but didnt knew i hade to write object number =).

Hello!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 05:07:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 05:07:20