Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all. I am want to use Dark Physics but I would like to ask if there is a WYSIWYG editor for making physics based project with importing assets, add properties etc. I don't mind the programming scheme as it is but it would greatly decrease the time of creating small projects. Thank you.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2009 22:58
Quote: " importing assets"

Are you that mean models and terrain.

Quote: "add properties etc"

care to expaned.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Antonios
Years of Service
User Offline
An editor like UnrealEd is what I mean. Maybe not that complicated but an editor that allows you to build a scene and add physics properties to your models. I saw 3D World Studio just now but I don't know whether it is what I am describing.
Antonios
Years of Service
User Offline
I am talking about an editor closer to UnrealED but without the complexity. It will provide you with a way to import your 3d models and place them in a scene using visual tool for rotation, transformation etc. and then will give the ability t add physics properties to the models.
Not_Maindric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2009 23:40
You could program one. It would take some work, but if you do, it will make you more proficient at programming.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 14:47:34
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 14:47:34