Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / New License Free Song: Ooze.mp3

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2009 23:11
also available in oog format.

Hey!!!! It's been a while since I've been able to get song production going. Pretty much I've been working two jobs and going to the gym for a while now, then I had to move, deal with holidays, yeah, a lot of things. Because of economic downturn my day job cut my hours in half, so I've been able to make some tunes more often.

While I have about 4 other songs in the works, I've completed my first since late last year. Please click here(mattmcfarland.com) to give my latest tune a listen.

Here is it's description:
Ooze is a dark & awkward tune that may compliment any theme in regards to something unclear. The song has a rich drumkit, a driving ambiance and strong synths that push said theme from beginning to end. The music gives me the sense that something is unclear, unknown, but there is an uneasy tension building. It would be very well used in a dungeon of an RPG, a production part of a strategy game, or a dark-themed puzzler.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 04:43:32
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 04:43:32