Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 20:47
You didn't place 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd. Maybe next time you should make a better game.

Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2009 01:27 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2009 01:27
This game is awesome DC.

Has this been asked before? I was looking through the config scripts and I like the look of the DNA genomes. How do they work? How are they interpreted? I'm curious.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2009 02:23
Quote: "You didn't place 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd. Maybe next time you should make a better game. "

rofl! DarkCoder, I honestly have no idea why you didnt destroy us all. I dont know whats going through your mind, but I hope this will only make your next project so much even more kick butt.

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2009 02:41
For me, the graphics were awesome and the DNA system was original and very fun, but the actual gameplay (the shooting part) was a bit...boring. Not exactly, but that's the closest word I could think of. It seemed a lot like "Oh no, more dudes! Shoot like crazy! Okay, they're gone now. Oh no, more dudes!". This might be why you didn't get a top place.

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?
Clbembry
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 04:30 Edited at: 6th Jul 2009 04:33
I laugh at the people that think you should have been removed from the competition because you can make amazing games. Bwahaha

lazerus
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope you carry this idea through. It has amazing gameplay quality, effects and general concept are amazing. Any ideas on the incorporation of the system is any other games?

I think the judges wanted to give the others a little shine and crittted your work harder due to its quality. After all you won four times in a row, I can see them wanting a healthy compettion.

____
-Laz

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes, That way, i wouldn't have your problems"
http://lazerus-reborn.deviantart.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 07:40:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 07:40:21